Individual or Corporate, There Are No Shortcuts to Wellness
If only intentions equaled results or education equaled action, many more of us would be in fantastic shape. But, alas, the only way to be truly fit is to work hard at it…as least once you’ve passed the age of 25.
In a recent Forbes.com article entitled “Five Reasons Corporate Wellness Is More Important Than Ever,” Joshua Love, president of Kinema Fitness, covers the top things to keep in mind when designing a wellness program for a company. He gives a hard-hitting account of what it takes to achieve success and emphasizes that fact that there are no shortcuts.
Whether you’re in a corporation that offers a wellness program or you’re working from home, his points are still right on target.
- You must be aware of the need to pay attention to your health.
- Many so-called chronic diseases are also the most preventable.
- Creativity in exercise pays off and keeps you interested.
- It’s important to stay healthy to combat healthcare costs and provider uncertainty.
- Paying attention to your health is a long-term play with long-term advantages.
As in anything worthwhile, the challenge lies in putting action to your intentions. What will you do today to head in the right direction for better personal health?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.